Leader’s Guide For God Who Are You? Bible Study: Your House Can Change the World
To order the workbook at 25% discount for small groups whether in your neighborhood or church. Simply email me to request it: [email protected] and I will drop ship your order to you. Please give my your phone number, also. U.S.A. orders only.
HERE is Your Universal Book Link for the Leader’s Guide Amazon Store in Your Location
Your house can change the world whether in a neighborhood, small group Bible study, cell group, house church, or one-on-one with the Each One-Teach-One guide.
This leader’s guide is for the workbook GOD Who Are You? AND Who Am I? Experiencing God by His Hebrew Names––a 13 or 23-week study. It was developed over ten years of leading this study in women’s groups, with neighbors in homes, one-on-one mentoring at restaurants, and with groups in churches. It is a user-friendly guide for anyone who has never led a group before.
It consists of questions to get the discussion started and an answer key for the twelve Making-It-Personal exercises at the end of each of the twelve modules.
Each module is two chapters each for twelve Hebrew names of God:
- El Roi,
- El Shaddai,
- El Elyon,
- Jehovah/Yahweh/Yeshua, and
Appendixes at the back are: Family Tipping Point Letter, the Story Behind the Cover, Each-One-Teach-One instructions, and the seven-day Joshua-Jericho, Prayer-Walking Guide that can be folded to use when walking.
The first seven pages are instructions on how to plan and organize your study. It includes:
• 5 Reasons why your house is so important
• Who are called to this special task?
• How you can get started and keep it organized
• What the benefits are to you in mentoring or leading this study
• Why the red door
• Sample flyers for sharing about your group
Why Not Start Your Own Neighborhood Bible-Study Group?
Learn in detail about why your house is so important:
• Your neighborhood house provides a (cheap) natural, built-in area for small-group social/spiritual contact
• Your neighborhood house provides a relative persecution-safe environment within walking distance
• Your house can provide a neighborhood group that eliminates denominational barriers
• Your neighborhood group is easily replicated
• Your neighborhood group has a lasting, on-going potential
• You can’t fail when praying down walls in preparation with the Joshua/Jericho, Prayer Walking Guide of the twelve Hebrew names of God with Scriptures. Why? Because God shows up!
Will you join us as a member of the military bride of Christ in taking back our neighborhood families before Jesus’ returns? Your house really can change the world!