1) The Lord himself exalts above all things His name and His word, the holy Bible. For any person who comes along beside Him to do the same, He will bring signs following (Psalm 138:2; Mark 16:19).
2) There is only one God, the Creator and Triune God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Father’s name is Yahweh (Hebrew); man has ascribed to Him many titles that we refer to as His “names,” but they are His characteristics.
3) Jesus, the Christ and Messiah, was born of the Virgin Mary, incarnate without human father––through the power of Holy Spirit. Jesus led a sinless life, took on himself our sin on the cross, was brutally crucified, suffered and died, and went to hell so we don’t have to go there. He paid the price for our sin, but LIFE eternal is only for those who believe and accept this free gift of grace.
4) Jesus rose from the dead and is alive today, sits at the right hand of the Father, and through the Holy Spirit empowers people on earth, who believe, accept and receive Him by faith.
5) We are accountable to God to live a life separated from sin and to seek love to be the highest aim. It is our responsibility to contribute by word and deed to the spread of this Gospel of Jesus, the Christ – the Messiah.
6) We believe that Jesus died and rose again and will return again. According to the Lord’s own word . . . “we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive, and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words” (1Thessalonians 4: 14-18 NIV).